The blackboard painting is used to create panels for creative decorations and creative communication with plaster.
Such panels are usually made on walls or on various surfaces giving a particular style and trandy to your home.
Among the benefits is definitely to keep in mind the wash-ability, and being a blackboard, you can always erase what you are writing or drawing giving each and every time free vent to your creativity.
Blackboard painting also exists in the magnetic variant so you can hang everything you like by avoiding punching the walls with the nails or staining with the glue.
Chalk effect painting applies like any other paint, simply with a brush or even better with a roller, so as to get a uniform effect. For a square meter you will need about 125 ml of painting. Remember, before applying the painting, the area must be smooth and treated with an acrylic base. If your wall is already smooth and well-kept you’ll be able to directly apply the blackboard painting and begin to unleash your fantasy!
Usually it is used in black for the purpose of giving the original and even elegant effect of the blackboard, even though companies now offer different colors. You will be able to purchase this innovative painting in any DIY shop at a modest price.
10 ideas to use blackboard painting
1) The blackboard painting seems to be perfect for your children’s bedroom so they can use it every time to draw both in the school time to learn how to write and read in a fun way
2) The kitchen is another environment that can safely host the blackboard painting, it can in fact be used as a base for writing a calendar or as a notebook to spell out your shopping list or messages for your children
3) Always in the kitchen can be used near a furniture or fridge so to write the day menu or a recipe view on tv
4) In the kitchen, or in other environments, you can use this painting to cover old surfaces such as a broken furniture, old table or fridge, so worn and scratched surfaces, making the environment pleasant by eliminating visible defects
5) Chalkboard painting can also be used on small objects to avoid plastering the whole wall or a glossy surface, for example: pen holders, lamps, vases, cups so that they are made special and original with your drawings.
6) This painting can also be used to create labels or placards on document files and boxes so as to remember its contents
7) In the garden it can be used to cover the vessels of plants or flowers to write close to each of them the type of plant or flower content
8) Chalkboard painting can also be your 4-legged friend’s jacket, so you can make your little house unique and different from all other
9) Making paintings and decorations directly on the wall, great solution for families of artists who love to live in an original environment and connoted by their own inspiration
10) With the blackboard painting you can also cover your photo frame so you can note behind or on the edges the date and place where the photos were taken
My favorite idea is the one with shelves and cameras! Adorable! Which is yours?