If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you will have already got to know our new bathroom with black accessories!
This is the service bathroom of our new house, located upstairs and also equipped with a large shower (as the master bathroom). I decided to describe all the accessories included because on social networks this bathroom has attracted interest.
Premise: at the beginning of the restructuring it was decided not to carry out invasive interventions upstairs. We therefore decided to keep the existing bathroom tiles, which are in any case by Cedit ceramiche, a very high quality brand. And in fact these tiles that date back to the 80s are in perfect condition even after 30 years.
We obviously changed the sanitary ware and the shower box, as well as proceeding with the choice of the new washbasin and other accessories.
Why black accessories?
I wanted new characteri for this small bathroom.
So I wanted to give it an elegant but different touch. A decisive touch.
Black seemed to me the right choice! obviously not losing sight of the budget. I did not want to spend crazy amount.
The sink and the cabinet
I like experimenting, both for clients’ homes and for my home.
So for the washbasin cabinet I immediately thought of the Godmorgon series by Ikea, which we would have customized as we would have liked. And so it was!
In fact, Ikea’s furniture has undergone a necessary transformation thanks to:
- knobs by Zara Home, which have golden and blue reflections
- washbasin by Ceramica Azzurra of the Elegance line, opaque charcoal. In effect, the sink is not a real “black”
- mixer by Paffoni of Birillo line, with swivel spout
The shelf and the remaining black accessories
Having now defined that black was to be the common thread, I committed myself to look for the rest!
We therefore inserted:
- the spotlight Gim by Ideal Lux as a mirror light
- the Sammanhang shelf byIkea, I waited for it for a long time because it was always out of stock! I wanted it because I knew it would have been perfect both as an object holder and as a towel rack
- the beautiful clothes hangers by Design Letters, purchased on Welchomestore, my partner!
- the toothbrush holder and soap holder by H&Mhome
From the photos you can not see, but also the toilet paper holder, the toilet brush and the shelf in the shower are matt black.
Now, when I enter this bathroom, it seems to me a bathroom that has its real sense!!